At MadGlory, we specialize in building online properties & core web technology for gaming & entertainment companies. We’re a full service design and development shop and love building cool things for our customers from end to end. While our company is new, our team is not. In fact, we built some of the first data integrated communites before social networking was even a “thing”. If you’re into gaming, it’s pretty likely that you’ve already seen our work!
Kick-ass digital properties
Players are passionate about their games. When they find a game they want, they eat, breath, and sleep the experience for as long as it holds their interest. We build tools that help you create a more immersive experience, increase the frequency of gameplay, and extend the longevity of the gaming experience. Our arsenal includes:
- Stat driven web communities
- Data driven player profiles
- Item databases
- Community goals & achievements
- Mobile, online & social metagames
Kick-ass core web tech
In addition to standalone web properties, we offer strategy, engineering, design, and production services to companies building out their digital infrastructure. We work alongside your existing engineering team to make their hopes and dreams come true, then ensure that when our job is done they are ready to take over development and support. Our past projects include:
- Custom single sign on systems
- Bespoke community software
- Digital stores
- Entitlements systems
- In-game integration
We love the hard stuff
We’re hardcore geeks. We specialize in things like:
- Data integration - we have experience with Xbox Live Web Services, PSN Connect, Agora Games, Demonware, Quazal, Gamespy, Origin, Steam, and many others
- Scaling - Our typical site is built support tens of millions of users. We get hard things like fragment server scaling & management, caching, DDoS prevention, etc.
- LOLWUT - We’ve built some pretty crazy custom things too, like a custom worldwide live video & ad platform, user facing data apis, game data visualizations, and many others.
While some companies do work in other industries, we focus exclusively on gaming and entertainment. We come to projects not only as engineers, designers and marketers, but as community managers and community members as well.