So you wanna be a hero, eh? MadGlory might be a bit different from what you’re used to. We don’t believe in rigid structure and prefer instead to focus on hiring intelligent, responsible, passionate people who simply know how to get things done. We share knowledge freely and work together.
We hire T-shaped people. That is, we want people with skills that run both wide and deep. They are experts in certain topics (a language, a subject area, etc.) but are interested and knowledgable in a wide variety of software related topics and skills (and perhaps knowledge in general!) Because of this we don’t limit people’s creativity by boxing them into a certain job title. Everyone at MadGlory is considered a partner.
Everyone who contributes to the company shares in it’s success. In addition to paying a fair salary, all employees take part in a profit sharing program.
Have What it Takes?
To apply, please submit the following information to: email@example.com
- Short description of why you’re interested in this position
- Link to your Github account
- Link to your Twitter account
- Link to your Dribbble account (If applicable)
- Link to your LinkedIn account (or resume)
- Link to your Blog
- Description of your software development experience with specific mention of experience on large projects
- Salary Requirements
- Anything else that shows how you would make a good fit for our team based on the information above.
Note: We understand that not everyone’s public persona is a good representation of their skill and passion for software. If yours isn’t that’s ok, please show us in whatever way you feel is more appropriate.